Promising a Clean and Safe Environment
Our priority at Cummins Dental Group is to provide an environment that promotes the health and safety of our patients and our team.
As dental providers we specialize in infection control and emphasize creating safe environments for our patients and team members. Recent events have provided us with an opportunity to review our infection control protocols and ensure that our safety measures continue to exceed those provided for dental offices.
We are preparing to open our doors for treatment beyond dental emergencies and want to assure you that not only have you always been safe, but you are now even safer when you come see us. We have improved on our existing cleaning procedures, implemented new safety protocols, and enhanced staff training and safety precautions being taken with every patient.
Our safety protocols are detailed below - many of which are long-standing and some which are new.
Safety protocols include:
- Sterilizing all instruments
- Appropriate use of gloves, masks and safety glasses in all treatment areas
- Regular handwashing
- Hourly cleaning of the office and operatories
- Hand sanitizer available to patients throughout the office
- Installed air purification systems for clean and filtered air in all areas of the office
- Daily screening of team members
- Nightly disinfection of the office
- CDC and FDA approved PPE
- Contactless check-in and check-out procedures
In addition to being safe we want you be confident - in our office, in your doctor, and in your care. Infection control is not taken lightly in our office, and we want to assure you that our systems are under constant review to remain well above the standard of care. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for allowing Cummins Dental Group to be your dental home and for trusting us with your oral health. As we continue to navigate the times we are in, the safety of our patients and our team will continue to be our primary focus.