Call (240) 596-4550 to Contact Our Silver Spring Emergency Dentist
Dental emergencies can happen anytime, that is why Dr. Cummins is happy to also serve as our emergency dentist in Silver Spring. We can help with the emergencies listed below and others as well. Please give our office line a call at (301) 681-9111 to learn more about our treatments. Our emergency line is (240) 596-4550.
A cracked tooth can happen for a number of reasons, including some of the reasons listed below:
• Grinding or clenching teeth
• Hard food or candies
• Biting or chewing on a pen or pencil
Knocked Out Tooth
If your tooth gets knocked out and you can recover it, follow the below steps:
• Rinse the tooth carefully to remove any dirt or debris, do not scrub the tooth
• Keep the tooth moist by placing it in a glass of milk or water
• Place cloth or gauze on the wound to control the bleeding
• Call Cummins Dental Group immediately or go to the emergency room
• Contact Dr. Cummins, your Silver Spring emergency dentist, for follow-up instructions
If you've experienced a dental emergency, we urge you to call our emergency line at (240) 596-4550 to speak with Dr. Cummins and find out the next best steps to ensure the proper care for your smile.